Write an essay describing why you should be selected to receive a Sean A. Collier Adventure Grant. Please include the following and keep your essay to 750 words or less.
- Describe the trip you hope to go on. Where? Who? When? Why?
- What personal goals do you hope to achieve with your adventure?
- How will the grant allow you to learn/grow in ways that you otherwise wouldn’t be able to?
- How have you been impacted by MITOC? How do you hope to contribute to the MITOC community in the future, and how might this grant further that aim?
- Do you have a personal connection to Sean?
How much money are you applying for?
- Provide a broken-down budget of what you will spend your award on.
- Note in your application whether your grant request can be partially funded or not.
The 2019 round of applications closes on May 1, 2019, and awardees will be announced by May 31, 2019.
If you have any questions or concerns about the grant process or application system, please use our Contact Form.