Write an essay describing why you should be selected to receive a Sean A. Collier Adventure Grant. Please include the following and keep your essay to 750 words or less.
- Describe the trip you hope to go on. Where? Who? When? Why?
- What personal goals do you hope to achieve with your adventure?
- How will the grant allow you to learn/grow in ways that you otherwise wouldn’t be able to?
- What has MITOC done for you, and what have you done for MITOC?
- Do you have a personal connection to Sean?
How much money are you applying for?
- Provide a broken-down budget of what you will spend your award on.
- Note in your application whether your grant request can be partially funded or not.
The first round of applications closes on June 9, 2017, and awardees will be announced by June 23.
If you have any questions or concerns about the grant process or application system, please use our Contact Form.